The Table of Disciplinary Decisions includes the Board's disciplinary decisions against accreditation holders under Part 3 of the Building Professionals Act 2005. Written summaries of the decisions can be accessed by clicking on the relevant disciplinary action number on the Table.
The Table also includes similar decisions by the Administrative Decisions Tribunal (ADT) that arise from cases referred to the ADT by the Board.
The Table does not include:
- decisions to take no further action which have been made more than 12 months ago
- cautions or reprimands imposed more than three years ago
- orders imposing conditions which were imposed more than five years ago
- orders to undertake educational courses; to report on practice; to pay a fine or compensation where the order has been complied with more than five years ago.
- orders for suspension or cancellation of accreditation made more than five years ago.
The Board maintains a Register of Disciplinary Action under section 40 of the Building Professionals Act 2005. This register details all disciplinary actions taken against accredited certifiers by the Board and the ADT under sections 31 and 34 of the Building Professionals Act 2005, by former accreditation bodies (to the extent known to the Board) and by other State/Territory jurisdictions (to the extent known to the Board). The Register can be viewed at the Board's office during office hours. Email email@example.com to arrange access.