The State of New South Wales, acting through the NSW Building Professionals Board (Board), supports and encourages the reuse of its publicly funded information.
Unless otherwise stated, all Board material on this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence, except as noted below.
Under this licence you are free to share and adapt material as long as appropriate credit is provided and you indicate if changes were made. You cannot legally restrict anyone from doing what the licence permits.
When using our material, you must not imply endorsement by the Board of any person, organisation, goods or services.
- Full terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
- Plain English summary of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence
We request attribution as: '© State of New South Wales (NSW Building Professionals Board). For current information go to bpb.nsw.gov.au'
Material not licensed under the Creative Commons licence
The following material available from this website is not licensed under the Creative Commons licence:
- The State's Coat of Arms and any other symbols, logos or trademarks of the State of NSW or any Department or agency of the State (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
- Any third party material unless expressly stated to be published under the Creative Commons licence.
- Any images, photographs or illustrations (unless incidentally reproduced in using an unaltered document under the Creative Commons licence).
Enquiries relating to Crown copyright or use of NSW State Arms, Symbols or Emblems (other than as permitted by the Creative Commons licence) should be addressed to the Community Relations Unit, Department of Justice:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Locked Bag 5111, Parramatta NSW 2124
- Telephone: (02) 8688 7586
Building Professionals Board web linking policy
The Board provides access to information in a range of ways. One mechanism is information provided on the Board's website. To enhance this information and to make information that is sourced from elsewhere available to accredited certifiers and consumers, we sometimes provide links to other websites. We also allow other organisations to link to the Board's website.
Links to the Building Professionals Board website
The Board welcomes links from your website to the Board's website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- Links to the Board's site should preferably be to the homepage or other high level page. Linking to other pages may pose some risk, as the page to which you link may move or become unavailable.
- The correct name for the site is NSW Building Professionals Board.
- The NSW Building Professionals Board logo is subject to copyright and may only be used by permission. It cannot be used for web linking purposes.
- The Board's website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by the Board, of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not pass off content from our site as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the site.
Links from the Building Professionals Board website
Under some circumstances, we will link to other websites. Links are restricted to the following sites:
- Government (state, federal and local)
- Australian and NSW industry and professional organisations
- Commercial organisations that deliver Board-approved education and training for certifiers in NSW (specific criteria will apply).
The Board reserves the right to determine the placement of any listing and to include, exclude or withdraw a website link at its discretion. We will not participate in link exchange arrangements with third party commercial websites.
The Board does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that might occur as a result of the use of or reliance upon, materials which appear at the linked sites (see our disclaimer).