- finding a certifier
- who to contact if concerned about a development or the work of a certifier
- how to become an accredited certifier
- complying development notifications.
- email@example.com for general enquiries, or use the online enquiry form
- firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, renew or change your accreditation, or for E1/ swimming pool certification
- email@example.com if you're concerned about the conduct of a certifier.
- (02) 8522 7800 (general enquiries): 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- To speak to an investigator, please call between 9.30 - 11.30 am Monday to Friday.
Mail address: PO Box 3720, Parramatta NSW 2124
Office address: The Barrington, 10 Smith Street, Parramatta NSW 2150. To visit our office, please make an appointment by email or telephone.
Translating and interpreting service: call 131 450, ask for an interpreter in your language and ask to be connected to (02) 8522 7800.
24-hour National Relay Service: TTY/ voice calls: 133 677 / speak and listen: 1300 555 727
Use the online feedback form to provide feedback about the Board.